COVID-19 UPDATE FOR ALL RESIDENTS OF SEABEACH GARDENS
Following further confirmed cases of COVID-19 on the Northern Beaches, in accordance with Health Department Guidelines Seabeach Gardens has had to adopt a hard line in order to keep our residents safe.
As of Friday 18th December 2020 Seabeach Gardens will enter a Lock Down stage. What this lock down means is that until further notice the following will take effect:-
- No visitors or contractors are permitted on site.
- Should residents wish to go to a family members/friends homes for Christmas they must self-isolate in their units upon return.
- Please be sensible if you need to shop, and of upmost importance is hand washing and mask wearing.
- All staff will be wearing masks.
- Residents may still visit each other but the 1.5m rule is essential.
- Christmas drinks on the 23rd December will unfortunately be cancelled.
- Should resident’s families be dropping of shopping, they need to do so during reception hours to enable staff to make the deliveries.
- A message will be sent to all resident’s families to inform them of the situation.
It is a very sad and upsetting decision that we have had to make by entering Lock Down but we feel it necessary to do so as at this stage while the source of the virus is unknown. Let us all hope that the source is tracked down quickly. We will be updating residents and their families as the situation evolves.