We are taking a lot of measures to ensure your loved ones are looked after at our facilities during these challenging times. We provide the following brief:
- Visit family members but one at a time and no children under 16. Maintain social distancing
- Do not visit if you have a cold of flu-like symptoms – the people you come into contact within the village may be vulnerable and extremely susceptible to illnesses.
- Encourage your family members to remain active and keep in contact, set them up to use technology and make a regular time to connect.
- All precautions are being taken with the sanitation and general cleanliness of the facilities as per directions from the Department of Health.
- All employees are in the process of having a flu vaccination, we recommend that you do too
- We can assist your family member with any concerns they may have so if you have any questions please contact the village manager
For further information, click on the link: https://www.health.gov.au/resources/videos/coronavirus-video-supporting-older-australians