Thank you for your patience and support during the second COVID-19 lock down. We understand that this is an extremely difficult time for you.
To assist our residents we will continue to conduct resident checks twice a week until further notice.
As you are well aware the Victorian government has put in place a number of restrictions from 8 July 2020. Access to this information is available via the Department of Health and Human Services websites. If you have limited access to internet, this information can be requested from the village reception.
In order to ensure clarity on stay at home orders and provide a safe environment at the village, we highlight the following:
- No visitors to stay over, unless care providers. Please register all providers with reception.
- Hairdresser will remain open, unless instructed by the government. You must register and have COVID checks prior to using the service.
- Massage therapy is allowed in resident villas only, as we need to restrict use of the community centre.
- Access to the village should be channeled to one access point. This means that all visitors including delivery drivers, trades people etc. must go to reception first to register and sign in.
- After hours visitors should be limited to government guidelines, and name and contact details are to be recorded.
- We ask that our staff are treated with respect and courtesy at all times; they should not be abused or bullied when residents are asked to follow directives.
- Please ensure that social distancing and good hygiene are maintained; if unwell please see your doctor.