The Premier has announced the greater Sydney will be required to stay home until 28th August in a bid to stop the spread of the highly infectious Delta strain of the virus. This means that we will put the following in place to further protect our vulnerable residents:
- All common amenities including the library, swimming pool, gym, hairdresser, and lounge areas will be closed.
- The dining room will be closed with all meals delivered.
- All activities are cancelled and will not be permitted to be played in any of the common areas.
- Please notify reception if you have a COVID-19 test with the results
- Please wear masks whenever you leave your unit.
The situation will be reviewed daily following further announcements from NSW Health and the Premier.