As per NSW Health those residents who are living north of the Narrabeen Bridge and east of the Baha’i Temple on Mona Vale Road, the following applies:
- Residents may only leave home for four reasons and MUST remain in the North of the Northern Beaches zones to do so:
- For medical care or supplies.
- For exercise or outdoor recreation, but only within the northern area of the Northern Beaches.
- Essential work
- Shopping for food or essential items
- Up to 5 people, including children, may gather outdoors in a public place for exercise or recreational activity (including boating), but everyone must be a northern area resident.
- A $200 on the spot fine will apply if you do not comply with the requirements to wear a face mask. Face masks are mandatory:
- when you are using public transport or are a passenger in a taxi or rideshare vehicle
- when you are waiting at a public transport waiting area (such as a bus stop, train platform or taxi rank)
- for all staff in hospitality venues and casinos
- at shopping centres, for example Warriewood Square or Pittwater Place
The Northern Zone of the Northern beaches will remain in lockdown until 9th of January 2021.
Please notify Seabeach staff if you have:
(a) Had a COVID test, and
(b) What the result is.
As of today, 4th January 2021, we have taken the following steps which will remain in place until 9th January 2021:
- No Visitors or contractors in the Village.
- Our dining room will remain closed, however lunch and evening meals will be DELIVERED to all resident’s requiring a meal.
- The entire Level One lounge will be unavailable for resident use including the coffee machine.
- Masks are COMPULSORY for all residents immediately they step outside their units.
- Scheduled cleaning will take place ONLY if the resident requiring the service is prepared to sit outside on their verandah for the one hour of the service.
- All staff will be wearing masks and gloves. For the extra protection of both residents and staff, plastic aprons will be worn for all personal care visits. If at all possible we would prefer residents receiving personal care also don a mask while the service is taking place.
- All community activities have been cancelled and communal facilities closed until further notice.